Our Response to COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Pandemic
Last Update: February 12, 2021
You can register your campers for camp this summer. If you need to cancel weeks of summer camp, we will issue refunds for those week(s) canceled because of COVID-19 in conjunction with our policies.
For more information or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all about serving families and providing a place for children to grow and learn in a SAFE and encouraging environment. We are therefore doing the following:
- Keeping updated and following the guidelines from the Governor's Coronavirus Task Force web site and Healthy Gallatin Reopening.
- Following the protocol laid out for summer camps by the CDC web site.
- Following the Montana DPHHS (Department of Health and Human Services) published findings on their web site.
- Implemented a Cleaning and Disinfecting Policy Policy for the safety of your camper, yourself, and our staff.
Face Coverings in Certain Indoor Spaces and Outdoor Gatherings in Daycamps:
- Gallatin City-County Board of Health signed an Emergency Rule requiring the use of cloth face coverings for the prevention of COVID-19. The order requires the use of face coverings by most people (Exceptions are if staff or children have a medical condition precluding the safe-wearing of a face covering and other exceptions are in Section 7) within most indoor public settings in Gallatin County to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
The following is required for all PRIOR to arriving at camp each day:
- In accordance with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Montana Department of Public Health, any employee, student, or other community member who has traveled to a Level 3 area where there is large scale, ongoing community transmission of COVID-19 should self-isolate and not come to Camp Agape for 14 days upon return to Montana and remained self-quarantined.
- If you, for any reason, believe you have crossed paths with an infected person or may be contagious yourself, you must self-quarantine and avoid contact with others. Do not visit Camp Agape if you have any of the known symptoms of COVID-19.
- If after visiting Camp Agape, you begin manifesting symptoms of COVID-19 you must report your status to the Camp Agape staff immediately. Your movements can be shared with others.
- If Camp Agape discovers that a parent or camper is a risk or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 we will report this to the Site Director and ask that the individual(s) leave camp. If a camper attending Camp Agape is tested positive for COVID-19, we will ask this camper to leave and alert all parents of campers currently on property to allow families to make the best decision under their discretion.
Thank you for choosing Camp Agape and we look forward to serving you and your family in the near future.
Tyd Rogers and Kyle Blackmore - Camp Directors